TRE® GLOBAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAMME
Outlined below are the certification requirements to become a Globally Certified TRE® Provider to practise worldwide. You must do all your Module workshops and Supervisions with TRE Scotland, UK.
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT BRIEF SUMMARY:
Three 2-day or two 3-day modules of TRE® theory and shaking/teaching practice and 12 one-to-one Supervision sessions.
- Modules are two or three days each – usually 3-6 months apart
- Enrolment to TREforall® in the Certification Enrolment Website ($35 enrolment fee)TO COMPLETE:
- Four (4) personal sessions (doing TRE® yourself) being mentored by your Certification Trainer (CT), in person, recorded and/or Zoom.
- Journaling of personal TRE® experiences (See details below)
- Required reading, DVD viewing and submitting of a short written report on each.
- Four (4) sessions teaching an individual TRE® with the CT observing and giving feedback, in person, recorded and/or Zoom.
- One (1) Case study of of teaching an individual at least three (3) times
- Attend at least eight (8) Trainee support group sessions with CT/Mentor
- Competency assessment session to confirm if ready to start teaching groups
- Four (4) peer swap sessions (See details below)
- Three (3) sessions teaching TRE® to a group with the CT observing and giving feedback, in person, recorded and/or Zoom.
- One (1) final evaluation session teaching TRE® to a group to determine full competency for certification.
- At any point in the certification process the CT may require additional sessions to ensure the required competency is gained.
Your total investment in Certification is from £2330 to £2435.
The Certification fee is calculated depending on which Modules (in person or online) and Supervision payment method you choose.
You add your Module fees to the Supervision fee.
3-day Workshop fees
Module 1 – £345
Module 2 – £345
Total = £690
2-day Workshop fees
Module 1 – £225
Module 2 – £245
Module 3 – £245
Total = £715
To start – £660
Before M2 – £490
Before groups – £490
Total = £1640
To start –£180 for 4 months
After M2 –£100 for 6 months
Before groups – £100 for 4 months
Total = £1720
Download the full TRE Scotland Certification document
For Module 1, if you cancel before paying the final payment you will lose the deposit only. If you cancel after paying the full fee (which is due 2 weeks before) there is no refund. For Certification, the first payment you have 4 days from receipt of payment and later instalments you have 48 hours to change your mind and have that amount refunded; then the fees are no longer refundable. Fees that have not yet been paid do not need to be paid.