Welcome To TRE® Scotland
What is TRE®?
Tension & Trauma Release Exercises
Tension & Trauma Release Exercises (or TRE®) is a simple yet innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma. Created by Dr. David Berceli, PhD, TRE® safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system. When this muscular shaking/vibrating mechanism is activated in a safe and controlled environment, the body is encouraged to return back to a state of balance.
Watch the short and simple animation film below, which explains how TRE® Works.
Immerse Yourself In The Revolutionary, New Tension & Trauma Release Exercises at our Workshops
11th-12th June 2022 (2 Days)
7th-9th July 2022 (3 Days)
26th-28th August 2022 (3 Days)
TRE® Reported Benefits Include:
* Less Worry & Anxiety
* Reduces Migraines and headaches
* Relieves back, joint or generalised Pain
* Helps with arthritis
* Heal IBS, constipation, bloating etc.
* Reduces Symptoms of PTSD
* More Energy & Endurance
* Improved Marital Relationships
* Less Workplace Stress
* Better Sleep
* Less Relationship Conflict
* Increased Flexibility
* Greater Emotional Resiliency
* Decreases Symptoms of Vicarious Trauma
* Healing of Old Injuries
* Lessened Anxiety surrounding Serious Illness
* Relief from Chronic Medical Conditions in the body and mind
- Easily learned: and in many cases it has immediate effectiveness
- Activates the relaxation response of the parasympathetic nervous system
- Self applied
- Integrates into daily routine
- Restores safety and relaxation in the body – thereby promoting a sense of well-being
- Integrates well with any other therapy or treatment modality
- No negative side effects. (Make physical movements within your limitations to avoid healing detox).